This is the first season of the KWC Podcast, for which we film and upload conversations every week. Expect interesting, influential guests who can bring you closer to some modern technical solutions, and talk about the present as well as the future.
Check us out on Anchor.fm, Apple Podcasts and 5+ other platforms:
In this episode I interview Eric Santos! Eric is the business owner of a company called Benchmark Intelligence, he is the “word hustler”, and author of the self-published book called “Shoot Your Shot”. The book is about dating in general, and the pros and cons of the modern society using online dating services, as the main source for finding potential partners. Eric talks about the process of publishing your own book, how best to do it and how to print and sell the book online. Although handing out great advice, Eric states that his company is his main focus now, which he also presents in detail. Enjoy!
– 00:20 – Eric’s background and introduction
– 03:20 – How Eric started “Benchmark Intelligence”
– 06:15 – How Eric’s service covers the tricky influence of review-sites on places
– 10:50 – Talking about Eric’s book, and what inspired him to write
– 22:40 – Results that Patrick has seen, from the content of the book
– 29:05 – Talking about dating, meeting people in real life versus meeting them online
– 34:30 – Talking about the key points of his book
– 36:35 – What effect has the book had on people who’ve read it so far
– 40:11 – Comparing online dating to online marketing
– 45:40 – Eric’s next project and close future plans
– 49:55 – How and where to find Eric’s book
In this episode I interview Mark Bell! Mark is a World- and American record holding Power lifter, Fitness and Weightlifting expert, Podcast Host and the Creator of the “Slingshot”, as the ultimate bench press accessory tool. He has an amazing career and life story, which is highlighted by consistency, effort, and focus, which he embodies perfectly. He suffered injuries which would leave most of us incapable of continuing normal life, but remained dedicated to his goals. His newest career as a Podcast Host is just a crown to his success, as he opens up about everything. Enjoy!
– 00:35 – Mark’s introduction, how he started power lifting, gaining and losing weight along the way
– 07:15 – How Mark decided that he wants to get good at lifting
– 12:45 – Mark’s life principle to be consisting in everything he does, talking about the Slingshot
– 17:35 – The prototype of his Slingshot
– 21:50 – How to practice achieving your goals
– 26:25 – Digesting information
– 32:00 – Talking about Mark’s free gym
– 38:55 – “It’s not about money, it’s about the overall value exchange”
– 44:50 – Talking about Mark’s injuries and him not quitting when it was the hardest
– 56:10 – How Mark recovered from his injuries
– 01:06:35 – What’s an ideal warm-up process in training
– 01:13:40 – Talking about Mark’s “Power Project” Podcast
– 01:23:15 – How and where to find Mark on the Internet
In this episode I interview Jay Campbell! Jay is the Amazon Best Selling author of three change making books in the optimization health care space, and the author of the 2018 #1 overall Men’s Health book: “The Testosterone Optimization Therapy Bible: The Ultimate Guide to Living a Fully Optimized Life”. Jay is a master at manipulating and tweaking the human endocrine system to optimize performance and health, which we talk about in this Episode quite a lot. He is also an entrepreneur, and a colleague of mine as he hosts the “TOT Revolution Podcast”, which we highly recommend! All KWC fans can contact his team at the email address shown below, for a free copy of Jay’s new book. Enjoy!
– 00:25 – Jay’s introduction and background
– 12:00 – Talking about the fall of the natural testosterone level, people have today
– 19:35 – What methods of doing testosterone therapy Jay recommends, according to his book
– 25:25 – Are there ways to sustain natural testosterone levels nowadays
– 35:00 – Talking about fasting and Jay’s opinion and habits regarding fasting
– 55:30 – What event, moment got Jay’s work recognized the most
– 59:55 – The idea of “true value”, as an archetype of the conversation
– 01:05:50 – Jay’s learning habits
– 01:11:30 – Final words from Jay, and advice for the younger generations
Check out TOT Revolution, and apply to get a free copy of Jay’s book by contacting his team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this episode I interview Patrick Ryan! Patrick is an incredible individual, he works in IT, is an author and a military robotics expert. Patrick has one of the most wealthiest minds in terms of life experience and general
knowledge, regarding everyone and everything. This is one of the longest and most interesting conversations we have ever made for KWC Podcast, as Patrick spoke not only about technology, but also about psychology, evolution, literature and religion. Enjoy!
– 01:00 – Patrick’s introduction, talking about what he does
– 09:15 – Talking about The Second Iraq war and its justification, and war in general
– 14:45 – How did Patrick identify the pieces, to form a picture about how the reality surrounding The Military should be
– 21:55 – Talking about robotics and it’s place in the modern society and in The Military
– 26:10 – Patrick talks about his fears regarding these subjects
– 35:10 – Talking about the “battle” between Amazon and Oracle
– 38:55 – Who is driving the robotic development
– 43:15 – How can we beat the mental laziness that comes with the many technological improvements
– 48:20 – Touching up on emotionally aware AI
– 50:15 – Patrick starts talking about his book, and the “Neanderthal Brains”
– 56:00 – Talking about commercializing the human emotions
– 59:20 – Talking about psychedelics, and a couple of books about this subject
– 01:03:30 – More word about the “Neanderthal Brains”
– 01:07:10 – Talking about “persuasion” as a part of reality
– 01:11:35 – “Reality tunnel” management, and this subject relating to branding in general
– 01:21:05 – Talking about marketing and branding in particular
– 01:23:25 – The outcome of the whole story, which people need to think about
– 01:28:30 – Patrick’s learning habit
– 01:37:55 – Where to find Patrick
Follow Patrick on Twitter here: @emblem21CEO!
In this episode I interview Wim Ouboter! Wim is a Swiss entrepreneur, inventor, former banker, and owner of a company called “Micro-mobility” which specializes in innovative and unconventional means of transportation, for people of all ages. He also invented the popular “Razor” scooter from the 1990’s, which we talk about in this Podcast as he shares his ideas of what modern transportation should look like. His company has a new product of very high potential, an electric small car(vehicle) called the “Microlino” which has been modeled from the original 1960’s BMW Isetta. Wim gifted us his inspiration, opened up about experiences as a entrepreneur, inventor and marketing expert, and shared some great advice for young entrepreneurs out there. Enjoy!
– 00:40 – Wim’s introduction and how his career as a micro-mobility inventor started
– 05:45 – Talking about “blue ocean” marketing
– 08:40 – Talking about Wim’s education
– 09:30 – The evolution of Wim’s first products
– 12:45 – Talking about electric scooters, and this idea not being realized until now
– 17:30 – The integration between cars and electrical scooters
– 20:30 – Talking about Wim’s new product, the electric car called the Microlino
– 27:15 – The benefit of small, electric cars nowadays
– 32:30 – The encouragement to make the Microlino, and possible features to it
– 41:05 – How and where will people be able to buy the Microlino
– 44:50 – Wim’s idea of the future of the urban transportation market
– 50:05 – What drives Wim to keep doing what he does
– 51:20 – His advice for young entrepreneurs
– 55:00 – Wim’s books recommended to increase the power of positive thinking
– 56:25 – Wim’s personal message to the listeners
– 58:00 – How bad does it hurt, when a scooter hits you in the ankle ?
Check out Micro-mobility.com, see what they are offering and find out more about Wim’s newest invention – the Microlino!
In this episode I interview Shaun Leverett! He is a Certified Personal Trainer, widely recognized for his expertise in functional training, Muay Thai, and his commitment to developing and implementing innovative fitness training sessions. He achieved this by working in the Fitness Industry for over 25 years, among others as the “Health and Fitness” Editor of both “Inglewood Today” and “Crenshaw Today” Magazines
But no, today’s episode is not about his career. Shaun has an amazing story to tell giving us an insight into his rough upbringing, talking about all the experiences he had growing up in his neighborhood, and how he rose above all that. Enjoy!
– 00:45 – Shaun’s interesting birth
– 02:30 – Talking about Shaun’s environment growing up
– 08:00 – People attacking each other based on where they are from
– 11:35 – Talking about gangs, gang history and Shaun’s experiences with gangs
– 31:30 – The escalation of violence between people
– 37:45 – The thoughts of people coming out of rough neighborhoods
– 43:30 – Shaun being able to fully get away, blessed
– 51:45 – All of this being a massive accomplishment for Shaun as a person
– 56:30 – Shaun’s experience with going to jail
– 58:35 – How is Shaun bringing up his son, and teaching him to live in a different environment
– 01:05:00 – Summing up the reality of this story, and his past
– 01:11:30 – How Shaun can help people who want to brake away from a tough environment
– 01:20:20 – Wrapping it up, Shaun’s final words to the listeners
Visit bodyartbyshaun.com to get involved with Shaun and his work as a Fitness Trainer!
In this episode I interview Lance Stander! Lance has been in the automobile industry for over 37 years. He opened Hillbank Motor Corp located in Costa Mesa, California in 1999 after years in South Africa where he worked with his father. In 2005 Lance purchased Superformance and he is the worldwide distributor for all Superformance built cars. This is an American automotive company which has been designing, building and marketing sports cars, performance components and full car replicas, for the past 20 years. Lance’s energy and enthusiasm are amazing, and it doesn’t matter if you are a car person or not, he has something in store for everybody. Enjoy!
– 00:20 – Lance’s introduction and the the introduction of his company, called Superformance
– 07:45 – Talking about modern cars versus the design and feel of driving 60’s cars
– 13:50 – What drives Lance and his employees, to nourish the car culture nowadays
– 17:00 – What Lance thinks of Tesla and Elon Musk
– 20:15 – How did Lance and his company go about licencing their cars, and working with huge companies
– 22:50 – A glimpse of Lance’s vision for working with some European car companies
– 23:30 – What does Lance look for in a car, to be able to work with it
– 25:00 – Talking about his customers
– 26:30 – Lance’s journey, from the very beginning
– 27:45 – Talking about HR 22 – Low Volume Manufacturing regulation
– 33:50 – The customization that Superformance offers
– 37:15 – Lance’s vision for Superformance in the future
– 39:25 – Lance’s final words, and opinion on working with Tesla in the future
In this episode I interview Dr. Emery N. Brown! Dr. Emery is a statistician, anesthesiologist and neuroscientist. He is the “Warren M. Zapol” Professor of Anesthesia at Harvard Medical School and at Massachusetts General Hospital, as well as a practicing anesthesiologist. At MIT he is the “Edward Hood Taplin” Professor of Medical Engineering and Professor of Computational Neuroscience, as well as the Director of the Institute for Medical Engineering and Science, and the Director of the Harvard-MIT Health Sciences and Technology Program. Needless to say that Dr. Emery is one of the smartest individuals we’ve ever had on our Podcast, and a true hero of our time who works every day to make this world a better place for all of us, I recommend to sit back and listen carefully. Enjoy!
– 04:40 – Talking about some ripple effects with anesthesia, and the effect it has on our mind
– 07:45 – Talking about a “Matrix-like” situation, where the human mind would take control over anesthesia
– 09:00 – How to decipher brainwaves, and talking about oscillations in the brain circuits
– 17:40 – Side effects, from the research of brain stimulation
– 19:25 – Side effects from using anesthesia
– 22:10 – The ideal process of giving anesthesia to a patient
– 23:50 – How anesthesiology reflects on Dr. Brown’s influence in Medical Engineering
– 26:00 – The future of Dr. Brown’s research in Medical Engineering
– 28:45 – Dr. Browns influence on other similar and similar science branches
– 30:55 – How far are we away from (fully) understand the brain
– 33:00 – Talking about Hugh Herr
– 36:10 – Did Dr. Brown expect the ripple effect of studying anesthesia
– 37:35 – Talking about physiologic monitoring as a requirement in modern medicine
– 40:20 – Does the administration of drugs change when you enhance the influence of medical engineering
– 41:30 – Useful informational about the possible way to optimize a human’s circadian rhythm
– 43:20 – Dr. Brown’s view of potential breakthroughs on the horizon in the next few years
– 45:00 – Pain being subjective/objective
– 45:30 – One of Dr. Brown’s current project
– 48:50 – The future of using AI in diagnosing drugs
– 50:30 – Dr. Brown’s recommended books
– 53:45 – How to help Dr. Brown’s research and move this forward
– 55:45 – Dr. Brown’s final words
Check out this article here, recommended by Dr. Brown if you are looking to read more about his work and the work of his team!
In this episode I interview Joe Quirk! Joe is a very well-known and respected American writer (author), novelist, as well as an Ambassador for the non-profit organisation called the Seasteading Institute. He opens up his mind as we talk about this Project in detail, and his experiences with education in general, and how those helped shape the character he represents today. Joe made this one of the most beautiful KWC conversations we’ve ever recorded, and we recommend not only listening to his words but also reading them, in his newest book “Seasteading: How Floating Nations Will Restore the Environment, Enrich the Poor, Cure the Sick, and Liberate Humanity from Politicians”. Enjoy!
– 00:20 – Talking about the Seasteading institute, a short description of their first project and Joe’s new documentary
– 11:45 – Detailed information about the first Seastead
– 15:30 – Electric setup of the first Seastead
– 17:35 – The cost of the first Seastead
– 21:45 – Making money while living on a Seastead
– 26:50 – How to live in a Seastead while having a US citizenship
– 34:30 – What to do with the waste from Seasteads
– 41:30 – Potential society and government issues, attacking the Seasteading potential
– 48:20 – What it would be like to fast forward 100 years into the future, in terms of this project
– 52:30 – What’s the next step for people interested in this project
– 55:10 – Talking about Joe’s experiences during years of education
– 01:11:35 – Patrick talking about his experiences
– 01:14:50 – Joe’s writing process, and how he hires people
– 01:24:20 – How to create a structure in your life, to be able to write
– 01:29:50 – Joe recommends books to read, to make you a professional writer
– 01:39:40 – Guys exchanging stories about stealing books, and reading in general
– 01:48:50 – Joe’s personal goodbye
In this episode I interview Mike Spadier! Mike is an expert in marketing, who owns a company called “Heart of the Sun”, where he also works at right now. He started his journey while working at Onnit.com with Aubrey Marcus and Joe Rogan as a marketing agent, creator and manager, in two previous occasions. We talk about the process of dropping out of College and taking a gap year, as Mike shares his experience, as well as his previous jobs and interactions with marketing, branding in general and other very useful related ideas. Enjoy!
– 00:25 – Mike’s personal introduction and his background in marketing
– 07:05 – Talking about Mike not finishing college, and the feedback that he got from his family & friends
– 12:55 – The idea of taking a gap year in college education
– 14:45 – Developping his skillset and self-educating himself, carrying his characteristics into his new business
– 19:00 – Talking about Onnit.com, where they were when Mike came versus where they are now
– 25:50 – How the products that Onnit is selling, influenced the culture of the company
– 30:55 – The mission of “Heart of the Sun”, Mike’s new company
– 32:50 – Talking about branding as a very important segment of marketing
– 33:00 – Talking about branding mistakes
– 40:00 – At what point it makes sense to launch a brand-new branding campaign, from a company standpoint
– 42:10 – Talking about companies doing good/bad marketing in particular
– 44:40 – Mike’s go-to books, in terms of professional education and information
– 51:25 – This year’s plan for his company “Heart of the Sun”
Check out Mike’s company “Heart of the Sun” to find out more about his services!
In this episode I interview William von Hippel! William is a scientist and professor at the University of Queensland, Australia. He is a very open-minded, eloquent and educated individual, having received his Doctors degree in Psychology at the University of Michigan. Today, he is an evolutionary psychologist and author of the book “The Social Leap”, which I recommend and which we talk about during the Podcast. His work has been featured in “The New York Times”, “USA Today”, “The Australian” and many other. I had a great time talking about all subjects that peaked my interest from his field of research, in a classic KWC, one hour-long Podcast. Enjoy!
– 00:15 – Bill’s background and introduction
– 01:05 – Introduction into “The Social Leap”, Bill’s amazing book
– 01:55 – What sparked the interest for Social Psychology in Bill’s case
– 04:00 – Not taking a risk with an unconventional career as an Social Psychologist
– 06:40 – What’s the stigma that makes Social Psychology different
– 09:10 – The process of Bill’s research
– 11:30 – Humans as hyper social beings
– 13:25 – The influence of genetically received characteristics on our social capabilities
– 17:25 – The evolution of culture through genetics
– 20:25 – Bill’s opinion on our potential as a society
– 23:00 – A potential push in the lower level of education towards psychology
– 26:55 – Talking about modern health problems due to the lack of psychological education
– 29:05 – Is anybody addressing our evolutionary shortcomings ?
– 31:30 – The mental health crisis
– 36:15 – The solutions for all of these problems
– 39:40 – Talking about a wide spectrum of IQ values in modern humanity
– 43:25 – Is there a way for people to see what their polygenic score is on different traits
– 47:10 – The cumulative culture of humans
– 50:05 – How are we able to communicate in all these different languages
– 52:30 – The transition from spoken language to written language
– 54:30 – The rise of emojis as a regression back to the written language
– 55:50 – The final word, on Bill’s book and where he can be found
In this episode I interview Trace Rucarean! Trace is another colleague of mine who is employed by Sungrade Solar, and probably has the most fun job in our company (his words). He is very successful, open-minded and a one-man show in terms of everything digital that happens in our company. We had a great time talking about Cryptocurrencies, young people working in the present time, and automation of everything around us especially job-related, as well as his own Podcast. Enjoy!
– 00:15 – Introduction into Trace’s life, interests and career with Sungrade Solar
– 02:05 – Trace’s education experiences
– 04:10 – Trace’s interaction with te Crypto industry
– 09:25 – “Why are young people pretending to like work?”
– 17:15 – How does Trace manage to do his work and obligations, while constanlty changing locations
– 21:00 – Talking further about the attitude of young people working today, and UBI
– 32:00 – Talking about drivers being hit by the “self-driving” car revolution, automating jobs today
– 37:10 – The difference of low key working today versus in the past, people becoming artists
– 40:15 – Is this even the world we want to live in, talking about singularity
– 51:00 – Why Trace joined Sungrade Solar
Find Trace on Instagram at @traceinla to find out more about him!
In this episode I interview Vineet Verma! Vineet is a very successful and charismatic person, originally from India but currently working here in California as a screenwriter, producer, editor, 2D and 3D animator. His projects include work with Stella Artois, Glamour Magazine, GQ Magazine, Yahoo, Christian Louboutin, Nine West, and he has written and directed the TV Series “Stitch” starring Michael Wright and Harry Lennix. He was very fun to talk to, and has a love for storytelling which he demonstrates during our interview many times. Enjoy!
– 00:15 – Vineet introduces himself and talks about his projects
– 03:30 – Vineets family, and him developping interest for working in the film industry
– 06:00 – Trying to make a career in India, versus making a career in California
– 08:20 – Vineets “education” and first job
– 12:55 – Talking about the insipration, needed to train your skills as an artist
– 17:30 – How to continue to understand the world around, while having different perspectives to create
– 19:25 – Daily activities
– 22:25 – What makes a powerful story, in terms of screen writing and writing in general
– 28:00 – Talking about the creative process, typing versus writing with a pen
In this episode I interview Scooter Downey! Scooter is a very interesting, young, up-and-coming film director and writer, who is known for his work in “It’s in the Blood” (2012), “Elixir” (2015) – writer and “Hoaxed” (2019) – director. “Hoaxed” is a newly released documentary, which he co-directed with Jon du Toit, with the help of famous Mike Cernovich as Producer. It is easily one of the best documentaries I have seen in a really long time, which left a very hard impression after watching. Listen to us talk about the film, religion, and his young career and education, and of course watch it yourself. Enjoy!
– 00:50 – How did the Project “Hoaxed” start ?
– 02:20 – The idea of holding the Media accountable
– 04:50 – When did the Project begin
– 07:40 – Scooters perspective on Media before/after Hoaxed
– 09:10 – How Scooter and his colleagues formed the big and diverse crew of the film
– 11:35 – Scooters political opinions
– 16:00 – Talking about the book “Generations” and it’s message, different value systems
– 20:00 – What was the ultimate driving force for making the film
– 21:40 – The experience of working with his partner, co-director on the film
– 24:00 – Being “out of place” in terms of the Los Angeles film industry
– 26:50 – What was the budget of the film
– 29:45 – What makes the film high enough in terms of value, to share it with everybody
– 33:50 – Talking about religion, the importance of believing, and Scooters faith
Find Scooter on Twitter at @TrueLegendFilms and find out more!
In this episode I interview Andreas M. Antonopoulos! It was an honor and privilege to do our weekly “open and relaxed” conversation with Andreas, who is a best-selling author, speaker, educator, and one of the world’s foremost Bitcoin and open Blockchain experts. We talk about Bitcoin in particular, it “not dying” and having more and more involvement in our society and life’s everyday activities. He is a true professional and a real expert in his field, someone we can all take notes from, delivering one of the longest and most electrifying KWC Podcast dialogues so far. Enjoy!
– 01:35 – How and when did Andreas hear about Bitcoin, and a basic introduction
– 01:35 – When and how did Andreas hear about Bitcoin, and a basic introduction
– 11:50 – Bitcoin delivering Crypto-currencies to the market first
– 14:50 – The need to stop Bitcoin transactions world-wide
– 16:40 – How can Bitcoin break-through barriers
– 21:55 – Anyone can get access to Bitcoin ?
– 23:50 – Difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum
– 27:00 – The potential applications of similar technologies into business nowadays
– 32:45 – How to persuade people to adapt Bitcoin
– 43:25 – How the technology can be used in a democratic society and political activities
– 50:05 – How the corporations respond to the new technology
– 59:30 – Using Blockchain technologies in utilitarian activities and electricity/power
– 01:05:30 – Micro- and nano transactions and payments
– 01:10:00 – The importance of donations in the aforementioned concept
– 01:15:45 – Other areas which share the “contagious enthusiasm” with Crypto-currencies
You can find Mr. Andreas on YouTube and Twitter at @aantonop to widen your knowledge further more!
In this episode I interview Kupah James! He is a very talented and successful young individual, working primarily as a Celebrity DJ, with some his previous experiences involving events organised by the New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Boston Childrens Museum, AOL, Google, Expedia and even former president Bill Clinton. He also operates as a very well-known Dance/Fitness instructor and model, achieving the same level of success. A true source of positive energy, inspiration, and a great person to have a conversation with. Enjoy!
– 02:00 – Kupah and Patrick talking about Boston, Los Angeles and moving between cities at a young age
– 09:30 – Kupah talking about owning a DJ company in Boston and the evolution of his DJ career
– 16:30 – Kupah’s involvement in Fitness as his secondary interest and job, and if/how it impacts his primary job
– 20:40 – The importance of promoting and marketing your capabilities, and how Kupah achieved it
– 24:30 – What motivates Kupah to keep going and doing everything that makes him so special
– 30:40 – The pros and cons of working with – and involving Social Media into the daily job
– 45:30 – Patrick talking about his education experience, starting the KWC Podcast and the subject’s of the show
– 47:25 – “People are like a car in need of a battery”, and Podcast’s providing that energy for everyone
– 51:30 – What’s next for Kupah and what he’s looking to accomplish in the future
Find Kupah James on Instagram @kupahjames and find out more!
In this episode I interview Juan Agustin Marquez! He is a four-time Emmy awarded filmmaker, best known for his documentaries 100,000, The Last Colony and his national music TV show: Té Para Tres con Pili Montilla. Juan’s continued commitment to the arts, entertainment and education has earned him a spot as one of today’s top Latino filmmakers, and we were very honored to have him on the show. Enjoy!
– 01:45 – Juan engaging film making, making multi-awarded documentaries about dogs called 100,000, The Last Colony
– 17:50 – Juan’s engagement on YouTube on TEDx Talks, talking about “the Spiderman element”, own opinions in movies
– 24:45 – What Juan is working on right now, current projects
– 27:15 – Juan’s idols and influences from the film making space
– 32:35 – Biggest technological changes coming into the film making industry
– 37:55 – Advice on how and where to start now, if you want to be a filmmaker
In this episode I interview Seamus McNally! As an award-winning director and acting coach for film and television in New York City and Berlin, Seamus serves actors at the top of their field in delivering some of their most convincing, nuanced work, often with very little time to prepare (Orange is the New Black, Vinyl, Alex Haley’s Roots and more). He is currently working at another acting school and directing a fascinating documentary about a tragic miscarriage of justice within the Spanish legal system. We’re sorry about the audio impurities that we had in this one. Enjoy!
In this episode I interview Mike Schmitz! Mike is a fellow colleague of mine who co-hosts two Podcasts at the moment, one being Bookworm with Joe Buhlig and The Free Agents with David Sparks. He is an author as well, his book “Thou Shalt Hustle” is an excellent example of what content he focuses on as a producer and reader. Definitely one of the best conversations we’ve had on KWC lately. Enjoy!
In this episode I interview Zain Jan! First of all, Zain is my friend and one of the first guest speakers to be featured on the KWC Podcast.
A lot has happened in the past 12 months since he was on the show.
We are focusing on communication in general, and how important it is for the success of everything, and everyone around us. Hope you agree. Enjoy!
In this episode I interview Orest Byskosh! This is a very successful and smart young man who is a college drop-out, but has been working in the Crypto/Blockchain inudstry for the past 5 years, currently being employed by Ausum Ventures. He is going to help you understand the basics of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, talk about his career, and hopefully inspire more of you to follow his path. Enjoy!
In this episode I interview Dr. Andy Galpin. Andy has a Masters degree in Human Movement Sciences, and Ph.D. in Human Bioenergetics. A professor of Kinesiology at the Center for Sport Performance at CSU, he is also the founder and director of the Biochemistry and Molecular Exercise Lab. In addition, he is the co-author of UNPLUGGED with Brian Mackenzie and Phil White, and co-hosts the Body of Knowledge podcast. Enjoy!
In this episode I interview Nathan Ogden! A very special individual, introduced to us through our mutual friend and former guest Devin Thorpe; Nathan truly represents perseverance. He has a unique life story to share with us, battling through the toughest of injuries and surviving, as a real hero of our time. Enjoy!
In this episode I interview Christopher Stare! The last one in our series of guests from the Libertarian party, he is a candidate for the California State Assembly representing District 51, running in the General elections on November 6.. He has a PhD in Cognition and Neural Systems from the University of Arizona, and has done research on the biological bases of learning, memory, and sleep. Enjoy!
In this episode I interview Honor (Mimi) Robson. She is a Civil Engineer, with the majority of her projects revolving around repairing and reinforcing commercial buildings, that have been damaged by earthquakes, fire, wind and severe weather. She is also the Chairman of the Libertarian Party and was running as a candidate for the 70th District State Assembly. Enjoy!
In this episode I interview Zoltan Istvan, who is a Libertarian futurist, journalist, transhumanist and a political activist. He was a reporter and writer for the National Geographic Channel, Wired, Newsweek, The Huffington Post, his writings and ideas have appeared on Yahoo News, The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Beast and other media sites. He was a candidate in the 2018 California gubernatorial elections, and the US Presidential elections of 2016, as a member of the Libertarian Party. A great man, and a great mind. Enjoy!
In this episode I interview Nick Jovicic, a very interesting and successful young man. He has lived on 3 continents, studies machine engineering and has worked in the automotive industry. He has some great start-up ideas and cool engineering facts to share. We are sorry about the audio issues that we had with this one, hope you still enjoy it and this will be taken care of in the future. Enjoy!
In this episode I interview legendary solar entrepreneur Aaron Katz. Aaron has founded 3 solar companies and is currently the CEO of Sungrade Solar. With 9 years of experience in the turbulent residential solar industry Aaron has unique insight that is valuable for entrepreneurs at any stage of their career. Enjoy!
In this episode I interview a close friend and colleague Andrew Zambetti. He is currently the senior sales manager of Sungrade Solar overseeing the development of 4 sales offices and 65 salespeople around California. I start my professional interviewing career by asking him about his unique college experience. Enjoy!